Another time wasting to Test

Can't Change The Favicon

 I wonder why I can't change the Favicon of this blogspot of mine, yes this is the only one among hundreds of my blogspot blog I run. I can't change the favicon from the day one until now. I already try a lot of approaches to change this small 16x16 thing, I even create my own template from scratch but it just doesn't work for this Lebay, the one and only specific blog of mine but NOT the others blogspots of mine, I do change a Six mount aged, 1 year, the 2, 3 month aged blogspot, and even the newest I created to this specific purpose for the sake of changing, customazing the Favoicon, and they were ok, and work out of the box for this one tiny little icon that most visitor won't even notice, Ouuu Crap...!!! I just wasting my time just for this solo goal to change the Favicon.

Where is the Favicon? it placed at the same section as this one. in the top left above all the boxes. Right in the top of Nav Bar to be exact. You may try others approach out there, But this one is the easiest.

PS: Make Sure your image has exact squared in size:25x25, 50x50, don't have to be exatcly 16x16. Since it will be automatically resize to 16x16 in pixel, 100KB maximum